TOP 6 FAVOURITE MOISTURISERS!

8/14/2016 10:00:00 am

Hey hey!
 hope you are all are happy and well!

so i decided last minute not to carry on a part 3 of my summer haul as most of my new things are in my suitcase ready to be zipped up!
so i thought i would move on,
i thought i would share with you m favourite moisturisers
i love so many moisturisers so it was very very hard to pick a top 6
however am very confident theses are my all time faves!

let me know in the comments your favourite moisturiser!


To start of my favourites,the zoella hand cream is one of the best hand creams i have ever used not only does it make my hands as soft as a baby's bum! it smells amazing! another great thing is that there is so much product in it i have had this since Christmas and it is still fab! the packaging also is super cute.The next one is the Dove summer glow,now don't get me wrong i do like fake tan but am not the best and lets face it sometimes fake tan doesn't always go to plan.so i use the Dove summer glow it does take a day or two to show but when it does it looks super pretty and makes my skin look very sun kissed!


I love love soap and glory! these two are my favourites,the one on the left is peaches clean and i like using this on my arms as my arms can get super dry and it just works like a dream! the smell as well is amazing well i suppose all soap and glory products smell amazing! then the one on the right is actually brand new its the clean on me one i have had this before so of course i was super happy when one of my friends got me it for my birthday! however this isn't a moisturiser but i sort of say it is because when i use this in the shower it moisturiser my skin when washing myself with it so i suppose this one is a bonus!


My last ones but defiantly not my least re the Ted baker body souffle and the fcuk whipped body cream,just before  go in to it,can we just say our cute the Ted baker tub is! am a huge fan of this cream it smells like the spray it comes with which is just heaven! then the fcuk is probably the best body cream i have ever used i haven't used it for awhile as i was afraid i would waste it haha!

so that's the end of my blog!
i hope you enjoyed reading
and thank you for reading!

am actually so proud of myself for posting Wednesday and Sunday!
anyway i hope you have a great week,
don't forget to come back on Wednesday at 10am!

see you Wednesday!
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe