BACK TO SCHOOL STATIONARY HAUL!

8/31/2016 10:29:00 am

math equipment - £1.50

Back to school is awful you go back to the reality of waking up early and seeing people who you might not want to see!
however always find buying a new set of stationary and a new school bag gets me a litttle excited!
so i thought it would be perfect to share with you my new stationary!

i will probably end up doing a what is in my school bag so you will see everything,
oh just to add something you might not see everything like a calclater,pencil case as i have already got them!
i hope you like seeing what i got!




motivational folder - 80p
study notebook - £1.50
(both from wilko)




colourful pens - £1.75
plain black pens - £1.50
neon highlighters - £1.50
(all from wilko)



pencils - £1
sticky colour strips - 50p

when i do my 'what is in my school bag' i will go into more detail about everything,
i thought i would just keep this short and simple
if i get anything else because i would really like another note pad i will add it into my whats in my school bag!
but we will have to wait and see!

Thank you for reading,
let me know your favourite thing about going back to school!

see you soon
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Can't wait to read a what's in your school bag post!! I need to go stationary shopping ASAP because I'm starting my A Levels agh xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Haha you better get yourself to the shops then! Stationary is the only thing that gets me excited for school haha Xo

      Delete

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe