AUGUST FAVOURITES!

8/28/2016 02:23:00 pm

Hey hey!

i hope you are happy,but its okay if not!

Today i thought it was the perfect day to share with you my favourites of August now before i jump straight into it i would like to add that,i dont have many favourites this month am not sure why but i dont have a huge amount lets hope next month i do!

lets just jump straight into it!


This mocha is the best and i repeat the best double choclate Mocha EVER! i like having mine iced which also tastes super nice! i cant wait to have theses in winter hot,i will mostlikey do a collection of winter drinks!



i only actually picked this nail polish up this summer but am in love it is a lovely blush colour and dries super quick which is perfect for what i need for my holiday! it was £1.50 from primark which i think is really good for the quaility it is.Another august fave of mine is the Ted Baker spray this smells sooooo good! it is also really good for travel as it is a good size!


i am currently reading this bog on my holiday! and oh my this book is so griping i cant stop reading,i wont give to much away but am half way through and am realy enjoy it!


Now i mentioned these n my summer essentials blog,i am really picking with glasses but thss ones from primark have weird enough been amazing normally primark ones arent that good for my head but this year they have! there really good price ranging from £1-£4.

i am sorry for this blog to be short i just having been loving that many things this month but i will definitly be back in a couple of months with a fresh one!

thank you for reading!
let me know what your have been loving this month!

see you soon
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Loving your blog, I've only just found it! I really like it, I also hope you carry on reading my blog! Thanks xoxo
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey.aw thank you! Of course I am really enjoying it!xox

      Delete

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe