MY GOALS FOR 2017!

1/02/2017 07:00:00 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
i cant believe it is 2017 like what?? 2016 was hands down one of the best years i have had in my life but am hoping 2017 will be even better,for 2017 i want to set myself some goals but also living each day as it comes.Some of my goals are pretty simple but i want to be able to come back in a year time saying i did every single goal of 2017!
so here it goes...
  • Stay positive/do the things YOU want to do
  • Get back to the gym and become healthy
  • Buy more clothes
  • Work hard in school
  • Eat at work n go (noodle bar)
  • Keeping blogging
  • Stayed organised
  • Be honest and stay truthful to yourself
  • Stop saying sorry
  • Go for a walk at least once a week
  • get my own style
  • get a case and popsiket for my phone
  • Don't go on my phone all the time
  • Take very day as it comes 
I haven't gone crazy with my goals however these are things i would like to achieve in the new year,this is a short blog so am very sorry but i want it on my blog so i can can back and always look at it and remind myself!
Also my new post day will be Sunday starting this week!
Hope you had the best entrance into 2017!
Let me know your goals for 2017?
Maisie x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe