DREAM DOTS REVIEW!

1/22/2017 11:00:00 am

I feel so productive right now i bought a new planner and its already my new favourite thing ever!!
Anyway,i hope you are well and have had a fab week.If not that's okay have a pamper night and relax!!
A couple of weeks ago i was sent Dream dots by the company,i really wanted to test the product out before i sat down and wrote a review for you so now i am more expirenced with this product we will begin.








This is the overall packaging it comes in a larger box then this like a white box with this inside.It contains the actual dots with the instructions on how to use them,when i first got my first package and when i opened it,it didn't have the dream dots in which wasn't great.However i can understand how hard it must be to sort through all the boxes but their did send me another and this one did contain the dream dots!
Okay so the instructions have three sections to it 'what is a spot' which basically explains what a spot is but it was really interesting to know in detail,the next one is 'how to use dream dots' followed by 'how dream dots work' it is also in different languages on the different sides.
So onto the actual dots their are skin toned so when i have them on it just looks like skin which is really good as if i am taking a photo or even around the house it makes my skin looknormal and not that i have a huge spot on my face.

How dream dots help your spots-

So i bet at this stage of the post your probably thinking how the heck can a patch make my spot or zit go away. what happens is the patch which is made of wafter thin patented hydro colloid and once placed on the skin the matrix absorbs the spot fluid making the patch turn white.Then the moist under the patch helps the skin to recover. 

My first time using it-

So first before you put it on your skin has to be cleaned and dry so i did my normal skincare routine and dried my skin,i then removed it from the backing paper and placed it directly over the spot.I held for a couple and seconds then i had to leave it on for 8-12 hours so i slept in mine.When woke up i railed the colour of the patch had gone more white now this is because the dream dot absorbs the spot fluid so if you have a whitehead it would be perfect,also because it absorbs this your spot shrinks so you can defiantly feel the difference.whilst having the patch on it becomes moist which helps the skin to recover without using spot creams and other things like that which could only make it worse.
Now my first time using this i was so impressed it helped my spot so much and my spot recover really well,however the next time i used it didn't go as well.When i took the dream dot of it actually left a red circle where the patch had been around the spot,now i don't know if this was because i might have slept on that side of y face or something else.That was the only time that happened to me so it isn't something that could happen to everyone. 

My overall opinion is i think this idea of a patch is great and the fact it is so simple to use its great! however i would not recommend if you have sensitive skin but i would really recommend trying the dream dots out and having ago because it has really really help me when i get a big main spot.

Dream dots website ---   https://dreamdotsforspots.com/

I hope have found this useful if you are looking for a different solution to help your spots!

let me know down below how you get rid of nasty spots? 

Maisie xo 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe