GET READY WITH ME-FAMILY PARTY COLLAB!

8/21/2016 12:17:00 pm


Recently i have been a little addicted with watching 'get ready with me' videos on youtube,
therefore i thought it was only right to write a 'get ready with me' blog!

before i get into it,this is in fact a collab with the lovely honor
go check her blog out - http://honormerle.blogspot.co.uk/
so lets just get straight on with it!


First thing first(am a realist) i get a shower of course you need to feel fresh when going to a social event,so whilst i was waiting for my hair to partly dry i thought i would put a nice refreshing face mask on!


This is one of my favourite masks,its the Beauty formula's cool moist cucumber 3 minute mask! it says it unblocks pores but i like it for the reason that it brightens up my skin and just refreshes it,i also love the fact that it is only on the skin for 3 minutes so its nice ad easy to use!






make-up products used:

naked 3 palette-urban decay
colour trend starlight - Avon
Lasting finish primer - Rimmel 
Pro spray - Revolution
lasting perfection concealer - collection
stay don't stray - Benefit
Matte maker - Maybelline
contour kit - Collection
Creme cup - Mac
mega length - Wet and wild


To start off i put tape under my eye to create a winged look,i used my starlight from Avon which i like to use as a base as it is a wet formula so it sticks the eye shadow on,then from the naked 3 i used strange just all over my lid to set starlight,then to start to build my crease i used limit then followed by Nooner.to add a little something i added Dust all over my lid and in the inner cornor of my eye to make me look a bit more awake!


After my eyes i moved onto face i only used the collection concealer this is super great coverage and as it is summer i only use concealer so i do just lines around my face and just blend with the sculpting brush my real techniques,i then set that using maybelline matte maker powder to set the concealer.After that i started to add a bit of contour using the collection contour kit,then putting highlight on with the Mary lou highlight.


Then finishing with the wet and wild mascara then with the creme cup mac lipstick!
finishing with the revolution pro fix to set everything on my face.


For hair i just braided both sides of my head and connected them at the bottom of my head and let my hair fall over,this is a very simple but effective hair style!

Outfit:

light blue jeans - topshop
Flowing cream top - selfridges
Fluffing cardigan - H&M
converse 

Thank you for reading!
this has been one of my favourite blogs to write
mae sure you go check out Honor;
Honors instagram - https://www.instagram.com/crystalprincessxo/?hl=en
Her blog - http://honormerle.blogspot.co.uk/

see you on Wednesday!
Maisiexox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe