TESTING MAKEUP SAMPLES! (Mac,Urban Decay,Smashbox)

3/12/2017 11:21:00 am

If you're anything like and love getting free makeup samples then you might like this post,
so after Christmas when I got many makeup products I also collected a bunch of samples along the side!
I thought I would share my thoughts about my mini samples, so im not going to babble on and just get on!





Smashbox x-rated mascara - When I received this I was so impressed with how big of a sample this was, I love the packaging, first of all, I love how the full mascara is black and the x-rated part is in red.For the brush, it is a thin brush but it works your lashes so

 good! it really lifts the lashes up however if you apply too much it can make your lashes very climbing.

Mac false lashes extreme black - Overall I'm bot the biggest fan of Mac mascara I own two full sizes I love one but the other is just awful on my lashes and makes it really thick.However I'm actually a really big fan of the brush for this mascara but I feel if I got it in a big size the more product in it will also make my lashes too thick.

Urban Decay perversion - I am in love with the packaging from this mascara its like a Matelic purple its very pretty ,the brush when I opened it was filled with product and quite watery but I absolute love this mascara I tend to keep it in my handbag when going out in my mini makeup bag because I love it so much!

Mac in extreme dimension 3D black lash - This is another one of my favorites its a thin brush compared to the other Mac one and it just makes your eyes look so natural and if you just wanted to look awake I would recommend this because it really does wake you up.





Mac strobe cream hydratatant lumineux - I love this strobe cream it really brightens the skin and makes the skin looks glowing.What I love about the mini primers is that it holds so much product that you cold get a couple of full face primers out of the mini.

Smashbox photo finish - I heard so much hype over this product but I wasn't prepared to pay like £30 for something I hadn't tried so when I received it with my smash box set I was so excited! it is a lot like professional but this one is clear and blends right but the professional looks very orange on my skin so this is perfect.

Mac prep and prime radiant pink/ radiant yellow - I'm putting theses both together, radiradiantpink really makes the skin look healthy its great if you have had maybe a late night and your skin is looking a bit dull.The yellow primer is good if you have any veins or blood vessels it really helps create a nice base.

So thats iti wll definitly be buying some of theses products in full! i hope you enjoyed reading about what i think about my minis!
let me know your favourite tester in the comments?

maisie xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe