SUMMER BRONZED MAKE-UP LOOK!

7/27/2016 10:00:00 am

HEY HEY!

hope you are all well and happy!
i am now in the summer holidays and i am so thankful because i don't think i could have lasted another second at school!
so because it is summer i thought i would kick my summer series of with a bronzed make-up look,
now this is in fact a collab series which me and another blogger who's name is Kara.
will be posting all kinds of summer blogs from summer essentials to makeup looks!
Karas blog will be linked down below so don't forget to check her blog out!
i hope you enjoy this blog,
if you ave any summer blog ideas leave a comment down below!

so before i applie my makeup i always have to moisturise my face using the benefit triple performing facial emulsion this helps to moisturise my skin it also really helps my makeup stay on  my face a lot more,then to keep my makeup on all day i spray the pro fix by revolution,this is in fact the first face spray i have had i just wanted to try it out before i make a big investment in a really good one! but this fix pro spray is amazing!

now because it is summer and hot and sticky,i don't wear foundation unless an important event so i like to use my all time favourite concealer collection lasting perfection it isn't the best for full coverage but i feel in summer you don't need huge coverage because this sun can be good for your skin so this concealer can be really good for that.i have really oiling skin so using the matte maker by maybelline this makes my skin this and matte and oil free!



so to bronze up my face first i use the collection contour kit to make up my base then to make me look more sun kissed because the contour kit is very cold and not that warm so i use the rimmel bronzer in 022 sun bronze this just makes my skin look more sun kissed and gives that lovely bronzed but natural look.for blush am using the Ted baker lip and cheek tint i got this near Christmas and i haven't really used it much,i already having naturally red checks however it has some sparkle so i think that's really nice,for highlighter i use the mary lou one i got the recently for my birthday and holy potato it is so pigmented its crazy!
For my eyes when i go for a bronzed look i like to go light with my eyes so am using infinity by kiko all over my lid to just cover my veins or any redness i might have then to add some shimmer i use
 the mac naked lunch which is a shimmer nude its super pretty!
So for brows i don't full on colour them i  do it light just because i have already dark brows i use the rimmel eyebrow pencil in 004 black brown,then for lashes i use my absolute fave bad gal lash by benefit!
Now for lips,it really depends on wat mood am in sometimes i like lip gloss but sometimes i just love lipstick.with this summer bronzed look i like to go in with a nice brght colour,what do you like? the lip gloss is by rimmel its in the shade 300 out of this world it has a beautiful shimmer to it! then for lipstick i have really been getting back into mac chatterbox i went off it has it is more of a summer colour but summer is back!

what colour lipstick/lip gloss would you go for with this look?

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog!


maisie xox

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hi! I was just wondering how you got your blog title in the middle of the page? Thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey,i downloaded a template of this website if you need any further information messae me in instagram!xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe