HOW I CLEAN MY MAKE-UP BRUSHES!

5/02/2016 04:09:00 pm

Hey hey!

i thought today that i would share with you how i clean my brushes,
just before i start please comment blog ideas!
lets just jump in!


1) so the first thing i do is line up all my make up brushes on a towel and start running warm water.

2) i then place a small amount of my real technique brush cleaner onto my hand(you can also wear them special gloves)

3)placing my brush down i let the water fall onto my Brussels of the brush then do a circular motion on my hand to clean the brush,then after maybe 30 seconds of doing this i will place my hand (still doing the circular motion) under the warm water to wash the makeup off the brushes.

4) when you feel like your brushes are fully clean,i usually wipe the brush gentle up and down the towel then leave to fully dry.

it was the first time using this make up brush cleaner and am really happy with it i got it awhile ago i think it was £9 which is okay i guess the only problem i  have is that i don't think it has loads of product in but am going to carry on using it and see how it goes!

so that's it!
i hope this might of helped you in cleaning your brushes!

instagram - maisie_allan

maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe