SUMMER ESSENTIALS!

8/24/2016 07:53:00 am

Hey Hey!

hope you are well and happy!
as we are in summer i thought it would be a good idea to write a summer essentials blog,
am all for having fun and spending time with friends
however itisnt good en your smell or get burnt!
therefore i wanted to share with you some things that are most haves for summer!

let me now your summer essentials in the comments!

Body sprays are my all time essential for anytime of year but especially summer! i don't want to smell like sweaty socks i want to smell fresh and like a flower HAHA. Theys sprays have been my go to this summer,there both from Victoria's secret the light blue is AQUA KISS and the purple one is LOVE SPELL. they both lovely sprays!


Now i don't know about you but my lips get hella dry in summer! so i always have to carry around some sort of lip care product with me,i have a ranch of lip care however eos must be my fave! two body shop ones are Satsuma summer and watermelon,and the nivea one is carmelcream then eos is in mint which is personally my favourite for fixing damaged lips!


sunglasses i think is one of the top not only do they block the sun/haters you also look super cool so am all for sunglasses! these are both from primark more details about them will be in my August favourites!


(this picture is dark because the sun went in the clouds) Books are something i live for in summer sometimes just sometimes social media can get a litte boring and especially when your on Holiday a book come to great use!this book is one of my new ones its 'All the bright places' i will let you know what i think! the other thing is moisturise i think i have mentioned this moisters before but it is my all time fave for my face and again my face can get super dry in summer so this is great!

Sun cream-i actually forgot to take a picture of my sun cream but i think everyone knows sun cream is something that you cant really go without in summer,uness you never burn if that casei want your skin!!!

i hope you enjoyed reading my summer essentials!
let me know what yours are in the comments?

thank you for reading,
see you very soon
Maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe