BLOGMAS IDEAS!!

11/19/2016 05:00:00 pm


December is right around the corner  and many bloggers take the great challenge of blogmas,so today i thought i would try help with some idea,
i am also doing blogmas but 12 days!
i hope you enjoy!


- How to wrap Christmas presents like a pro!
- Winter red lip make up look!
- Christmas party get ready with me!
- Christmas party treats!
- Favourite Christmas songs!
- Teen girl gift guide!
- Updated winter skincare!
- Putting up my Christmas tree!
- Winter lookbook!
- DIY Christmas cards!
- winter night routine!
- Christmas room tour!
- My favourite things about Christmas!
- My Christmas wish list!
- Festive play list!
- Bake with me- Christmas cookies!
- Bake with me- mince pies!
-  Winter pamper evening!
-  3 Festive hot drinks!
- Top favourite Christmas movies!
- 3 different Christmas Day hairstyles!
- How I sleep on Christmas Eve!
- Best Christmas books!
- Best lip products for Christmas Day!
- Book reviews!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!

i hope i have helped!
comment any christmas blog posts i have missed,
 see you soon 
maisie xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe