PUTTING UP MY CHRISTMAS TREE!

12/03/2016 04:00:00 pm

Its that time of year again,Christmas tree time!
this is by far the most exciting time of the year for me,my love for Christmas trees,lights and ornaments gets bigger every year,i thought this year i would show you all my Christmas tree and my favourite ornaments that i put on my tree!
oo i almost forgot to let you know,i will be doing blogmas this year however it will be 12 days of Christmas as i finish school soon so i can put more effort in my blogs!
Anyway let's get on with my Christmas tree!










This is the overall look of my tree and what is on my tree my theme this year was gold and rose gold for the first time i haven't put tinsel on my try as i saw some photos of christmas trees plain with just ornaments and i feel in love with the plain look! 
By the way my advent calendar as you can tell is milky bar sorry for the massive hole/rip in the middle the door for number two was very very hard to open so therefore i ended up with the cardboard ripped up!

i hope you have enjoyed looking at my tree the overall look of the tree isnt the best picture but i promise you will see much more of it!

Maisie xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe