UPDATED AUTUMN SKINCARE!

11/13/2016 05:00:00 pm

Happy Sunday! 
All my blogs will be up at 5pm UK time on Saturdays and Sundays.

Today i'm bringing your my updated autumn skincare it has changed a lot sine my last skin care blog i don't use that much now,i try to limit how much i use on my face.


Tea tree foaming face wash
So this is the product i start off with this helps to wash off any makeup i still have on my face and just makes it nice and smooth the foam is also really cool and feels soo nice on the skin! i also love the packaging of this and mainly all tea tree products are fab!


Tea tree facial scrub
After the foaming wash i go in with another tea tree product,this smells so much like toothpaste the thing i love so much about this scrub is it dries out the skin which is perfect for spots,i have had this for around three months it lasts so long!


Body shop pore minimiser 
I only use this around twice a week but it really helps to make my pores look really small,i place it on my nose and cheeks,the problem is the formula is so strong it actually hurts my eyes and the smell is also very very strong!
Witch blemish stick
This is by far the best spot remedy ever it helps your stops heal supper fast and you get so much product in the tube which is like the best thing ever getting the most out of a product,i highly recommend this!!


Nivea soft moisturising cream
I think this was in my past skincare but i can not explain to you how awesome this product it,this weather totally dries out my skin so i apply this in the evening and in the morning my skin is so nice not too oily just a nice amount.
Garnier eye cream
I have the worst under eye ever,but this stuff helps so much it is sort of like makeup because when you apply it and rub it in it matches to your skin tone really helping how the under eye.

I hope you have enjoyed this blog! 
comment down below your favourite skin care product?

see you soon 
maisie xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe