AUTUMN PURPLE WINGED EYE LOOK!

11/12/2016 12:31:00 pm

Happy November!
I can't get over the fact it is November already,it it is actually scary with how fast this year is going,anyway i thought today would be the perfect day to show you my autumn purple winged eye look that i have been loving!
So i hope you enjoy!





Naked 3 urban decay


To start of this look i put tape from my eye to past my brow am not that good at winged to do it free hand so i cheat hehe! after i finished that and got them both even on both of my eyes, i just went in with stranger from the naked 3 which is just the pale white this just made my eyelids vein free!
after stranger i started to build up my crease with limit then followed with nooner to make my crease more defined.  
After adding nooner i then went in with my Avon big colour eye pencil in ultra violet this is a rich purple and very autumn!
i put this across the edge of the tape to create the wing then put it above my eyelashes.
Once i had created the wing i went in with factory into my crease and blended it further into my inner corner,then to finish my eyelids off i added dust to my inner corner to make me look more awake.
I then finished this look off with my roller lash by benefit i love this mascara so much it was in my september faves i believe!

Thank you for reading!

just to let you know i will start posting every saturday and sunday!
also i am doing blogmas 24 days ekk! 
if any bloggers want to collab let me know or comment down below what you want to see in blogmas?

see you tomorrow 
maisie xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe