HALLOWEEN BURNT FACE+SLIT NECK!

10/29/2016 04:01:00 pm

welcome to day two of my Halloween special today as you can see by the title I am doing well attempting a Halloween tutorial.
this is a mixed one it is a sort of burnt face with a slit neck,

let me know what you are going as this Halloween?

To start of I got a sash full of gelatine and poured about 2-4 tbsp of milk in a microwave proof dish, after that I placed it in the microwave for around a minute. Once out I mixed together until it was partly smooth and thick.





I then  applied the mixture to my neck in a line well more of a wiggly line, I then had more mixture left over so I decided to apply this to my face.
I left this to dry for around 10-15 minutes, when dry I started to powder it down with the stay matte powder just to make it a little more my shade however it is clear therefore your skin colour comes through.









once the gelatine had dried I started to peel the sides off to create the image of the skin falling off, to make it easier to pull the edges, or just you can just move your face around.
Around the edges where I had pulled it up I went in with my Calvin Klein  lipstick in rose rush this is a very rich purple/red colour and it created a really nice bruised look and like the blood was underneath.
I then followed that lipstick with another and this was the Avon lipstick in the shade power plum this was more of a red so patted this all over the gelatine then went in with a brush to blend it out.
I think this created a really shining burnt look,because I didn't have any fake blood I went in with my benefit bene tint which is a red liquid very similar to fake blood.
I just poured this mostly all over.

I was actually really happy with how this turned out and was so fun to do!
I really hope you enjoyed reading and seeing the picture.
I also hope you enjoyed more Halloween two day special!

Maisie xox



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe