SEPTEMBER FAVES!

10/02/2016 05:12:00 pm

cannot believe September is over like what!! where the heck has this year gone,however i am pretty happy it is finally October!
i have some very exciting Halloween blogs which am looking forward to doing,but today i thought i would end September on a high with my faves.
so lets just get straight on with it!


Benefit roller lash - wow wow,this mascara is just amazing its officially my best friend!sometimes i dont even need to curl my lashes because it gives them such good volume,also it doesn't make my lashes clumping one bit!

too faced melted matte lipstick - this matte lipstick is great i got it in the shade child star and it is a beautiful dark ish nude it is perfect for all year round and such an easy colour to go with anything,also lasts such a long time!

kiko fresh cushion perfector - this is a very weird product i have definitely never tried something like this before,when you apply to the skin and start to rub it in it becomes dark then adjusts to your skin colour well that's what it look like it does anyway!

kiko eye shadow - this is a beautiful white with a lot and when i say a lot i mean a lot of glitter in it however it is super pretty its in the shade 128.




paper chase post cards - i picked theses up at the beginning of summer but only just put them up,i think there super cute and motivational to have in my room.


face mask - i have been loving not only these face mask but overall any face mask,i think now the nights are colder and it is getting darker i want to feel all cosy so i have had like a crazy obsession with face mask!


Garnier anti-blackhead deep pore wash- okay so when i first got this i used it along side another wash thinking this one would help my blackheads and the other would help my spots,nooo i was wrong one night i only used this one and oh my this helped not only my blackheads but my spots i was amazed!


abstract notepad - my friend got me this from Spain when she went on holiday and am in love with it! i use it for my blog ideas and it is amazing!

And that's it,it feels really short this blog i hope it isn't,anyway i hope you enjoyed seeing my September faves! 
let me know some of your favourites of this september in the comments?

maisie xxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe