SUMMER!

1/31/2016 04:08:00 pm

hey hey!
i hope you are all having a great day!

so recently i have been getting so excited for summer i have some plans which am really looking forward to!

winter will forever be my favorite season but i still love a bit of sun,

i think in summer people become happier and you get really active which am very excited for,i find myself watching netflix all the time on weekends so am looking forward to going out with friends.

in easter/summer time my mums boyfriend is making me a Wendy house if you are American there like tiny houses,

i have always wanted somewhere,were i can feel safe i know your bedroom is meant to be safe but i spend everyday in my room it gets boring.

so am very excited i cant wait to design it buy home decor exciting!
am going to do some diy things as well which is good.

also because my birthday is in July my mum is allowing me to have a garden party which again i can make the garden all pretty i love designing things!

am just excited for all the adventures am going to have,late nights watching the stars making wishes,am just so so excited!

let me know what you are dong this summer?
that sounds really stalking haha

instagram- maisie_allan

maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe