LETS TALK SCHOOL!

2/08/2016 10:03:00 pm

hey hey!

so as 1 out of the many teenagers out there who have to face school everyday
i thought hey why not talk about it!

my school life is fairly simply i have many friends some i only speak to every now and then but some i can talk to for ages,
i like to see myself as one of those people who just gets on with everyone which i do,but i have my besties like you probably do.
you know the people who you can tell anything to?
my friends are what make my school life on a level of sort of great!

am still waiting for a book that is wrote from a teenagers point of view,they probably is one out there but i haven't found it yet!

sometimes high school for me can be very lonely seen as though nearly all my friends have boyfriends,but am cool with that.

i could rant all day about school about makeup rules and all the other daft rules they have but i would be wasting my energy because who is really going to listen to a 13 year old girl who writes blogs?

the one thing i disagree with most about school is that teachers are allowed to shout at you but that's just me!

school is like this big hot mess that everyone wants to ignore but the reality of it s we cant we have to face it and the more you ignore it the more it will just haunt you in the future!

(am writing this a btit late so i probably will do a part 2 maybe!)
i hope you all sort of like school!

instagram - maisie_allan

maisie xox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe