REGRET NOTHING+MOVING ON!

1/21/2016 05:43:00 pm

hey hey!

so as a teen girl and as many others can relate we make a lot of mistakes,we do things that maybe we shouldn't have.
i haven't done something awful don't worry!
 
am not going to tell you what i have don't it isn't even bad but for personally reasons.
 
but i really wanted to write a blog because i feel like people are so scared to do things wrong or make mistakes when really we have to do things wrong because we learn from them.
 
my mum always says 'when you make a mistake you will get a huge lesson which will make you the person you are today'
and after today i only started to believe it.

my life isn't going to be easy am 13 years old and the things i have been through are crazy,but i wont let my passed my mistakes define me i will let them make me into a better person.

don't get me wrong am very scared of what might happen in the future but for now am here am in this moment and i think i just have to live it and go with it,if something bad happens i now know that one day everything will be good and that nothing lasts forever.

i cant go back in time and redo all my mistakes so i have to live with them but what if i don't want to live with them,i have a choice just like you,you can stay in your passed forever or you can move on i know its hard and scary but one day we have to move one!

from now on i regret nothing 
i live my life 
because that day will come were it will be over
say what you feel
speak what you think 
be happy!

instagram - maisie_allan 

maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe