SKINCARE!

1/24/2016 01:41:00 pm

hey hey!

i hope you are all having a lovely day!
my weekend has been super boring!

so today am going to talk about my skincare
so before i start i know some people might say that i use a lot of product on my face but they really work for me anyway lets get on!


so to start of my day i like to refresh my face by using the clean and clear morning energy,this really brightens up my skin and makes me look really awake. it is lemon and papaya extract i love the smell of lemon! this product really makes my skin soft,when a school day i sometimes go to school without any makeup on or if i do it is a bit of concealer and powder. this really just helps my face get ready for the day and removes any dirt and oil from the night.




when i get home i like to cleanse my face to take of my makeup with the nivea sentive 3 in 1 micellar cleansing water. if am wearing a lot of makeup during the day and  i haven't fully got it of with a make remover wipe this really helps get in my skin and take off every aspect of my make up off.



with all these products i use this facial washer i don't know what it is called original  i got it for Christmas and it is the best things ever! this really gets in my pores and really cleans my skin. i use the cleansing water with this and you can just see all the access makeup on the brush which is really good to see in a weird way just to know that my face is makeup free is a really nice feeling.

i am obsessed  with neutrogenar! the brand really works for my skin i would recommend this facial wash this really clears my spots makes my face feel healthy and i find that if i don't use this i have a really bad break out this product if my all time favourite!


so this is a blackhead clear this gets rid of my oil from my skin it tiggles my skin a lot but this has made my skin wonderful! again it makes it smooth and fresh. the really bad thing is it makes my skin really dry but then i just use my moisturiser on  my skin after. 

so that it my skincare!
i hope you enjoyed am really enjoying blogging more!
i have a lot of event coming up soon with Friends and day outs so am hoping to do like a vlog-blog 
so am excited for that!
see you soon!

instagram- maisie_allan 

maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe