MY MAKEUP FOR NEW YEARS DAY!

12/31/2016 11:50:00 am

Happy New Years eve!
i cant believe this time in 24hours it will be 2017,that makes me excited/nervous!
i thought as it is New Years eve when you are reading this i thought i would share my makeup with you,i am at a party on the eve and a party on the day,
i will probably do the same makeup for both nights!
so without any further chatter i will jump straight in i hope you enjoy seeing the products i will be using!




So what i start of with is a moisturiser,now normally my skin is oiling when i wake up however i like to wash my face in the morning so it gets rid of all the oil from my skin so adding some moisturiser helps my skin become smooth when adding the foundation.once my moisturiser has sunk into my skin i go in with my primer now i tend to swap between many primers but i use this one for special party events as it adds a nice glow/highlight to my skin and makes my foundation on my skin glow more! with my setting spray i do i couple sprays on my face just so my foundation moves around more easy i love using setting spray before apiling my foundation it really makes my foundation stick to my face!



Now if you read my favourite or my other makeup looks you will know i am totally obsessed with this foundation it just works for my skin and is so easy to build up,i am using the sculpting brush to blend this is now i know that's a little weird as it is for contour however if you have this brush please just try use it for foundation it is sooo good and blends like a dream! On top of my foundation i will probably powder which i totally forgot to take a picture of! i will normally use the stay matte by rimmel! them going in with the naked concealer which i got in not the right shade so i use it over spots or dark areas of the face like around the nose,then with the LA girl concealer i will use this under my eyes as it is super light perfect for my under eyes!


(just a little notice i have put colour squares on the eye shadows i used so you know which colours)
To start of i put the white chocolate shade all over my lids from the chocolate bar palette then to start building up my crease i went in with salted caramel which is a lovely light brown then following that i went in with milk chocolate.then moving into my morphe i palette i used the red square shade which is similar to the salted caramel shade,them with the purple square which is such a nice purple i put that in my crease which really made my eye pop,then i applied  the blue square shade and the yellow shade together so it was nice and shimmering and applied this in my inner corner then dragging it across my lid.


i am so in love with this contour kits it has a highlighter which i don't really use but it is nice to travel with as it has everything in,so first of all i used the second white shade across and tried to bake now it didn't go great but practise makes perfect!! i did the baking with the real techniques sponge which is so good to use as you can get really under the eye.Then whilst i let the baking set i went in with the contour so i used the second shade in and the last one well i basically mixed them all together,after i brushed it all of using a big powder brush.To finish i went in with my all time favourite highlighter and placed this along my nose on the bridge then top of my upper lip,in my inner eye then up my cheek bone.




then to finish my whole makeup look of am going in with my new favourite liquid lipstick it is such a gorgeous purple it is called Androgyny,soon i will be doing a blog all about all the liquid lipsticks i have and do swatches and a review so keep a look out! this lipstick went really well with my eye look it was perfect also for the outfit i went with!

And that is it,it just hit me that this is my last blog of 2016!
i have had the best 2016 but am so excited for a new year and excited for a full year of blogging!

let me know in the comments your plans for New Years?
i hope you have the best New Years Eve and Day!
i will see you in 2017!!

Maisie xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a nice post :) My plans for new years are not very special, just some quality time with my family✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much!! I hope you had a lovely time with the family 💖

      Delete

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe