MY PAMPER BOX!

3/13/2016 01:22:00 pm

hey hey!
hope you are having a lovely Sunday!
 i thought i would share my pamper box because i 
pamper myself every Sunday i get a lovely bath 
(i get showers during the week) 
this might inspire you with your pamper box!
enjoy...

the box is from B&M(uk store)
so i use this box from B&M am in love with it!
it says "pamper me" on it which i just fell in love with it!
this is just an other view of whats in it but i will go in detail below.
nspa-face masks-deep cleansing mud mask,warming detox mask-am going to be using the warming one tonight so am thing am buying more and doing a review for you all!
coconut shower cream-i got this from superdrug i also have a strawberry one and am just i love with them the smell is the best it also leaves an after smell on your body which is really nice.

dove summer glow-i like to use this if i have to go somewhere and i want a little tan on my legs this also moisturises which i thin it great! it gives you the perfect summer glow if you aren't going on holiday this will be perfect for you!

pantene 2 in 1 classic clean-me and my mum have really different hair so i buy my own shampoo this is the best shampoo i have ever used it makes me hair feel so healthy which i love!

zoella creamy,madly,dreamy body location-this is my favourite out of the collection it is just perfect for my skin i use it mostly on my arms becuase thats where i get really dry skin its just wonderful!

cool moist cucumber mask-this is the best thing ever! you keep it on for 3 minutes and it just makes your skin perfect,it opens your pores so i like to use my pore strip after and it gets it all out.

 zoella wonder hand- this should be in my school but i wanted to share this with you because i think its great and recommend this!
 cool cucumber eye pads-this is thin paper like cucumber that smell the same and make your eyes so not dark if that makes sense?
tea tree pore strips- i have pores on my nose and theses are just perfect for getting all the dirt out!
 then i just have so cleansing facial wipes which are just so important!

lush bomb-am not sure what this one is called because i didn't get labels but is the one you crumble in the bath,it makes my bath like a light pink and smells the best!
soap and glory cleansing milk-am in love with this again no words it feels great on the skin,i use this on my legs and their just feel great after.


i hope you liked this am finding out what i use!
am hopefully going to start posting 2 times a week but my main day is sunday,they will always be a new blog on sunday and maybe one through the wee!

instagram- maisie_allan
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe