HOW I STAY POSITIVE!

3/12/2016 07:04:00 pm

hey hey!
i hope you are well and happy!
recently i have made some changes in my lifestyle,
from making these lifestyle changes i have become a positive/happier person!
i thought i would share with you all how i stay positive.
just before i do go into i would like to say that these are my ways and might not make you happy everyone has different things to make them happy!
enjoyyy..
 
-listening to positive music-i love any music but up beat music defiantly gets me excited for Summer and summer makes me happy!when 2016 started i deleted all my sad songs off my phone and it has made such a difference!

-surrounding myself with positive people-i bet lots of people say this but it is so so true! if you are friends with happy people and they listen and care for you it makes you happy and it is such a nice feeling to have!

-writing blogs - sharing my opinions and thoughts with people online helps me so much even just sharing what i use on my skin makes me happy.

-doing things you enjoy-if you are doing certain things you hate or your doing something someone has made you done is not worth it!do things that make you happy i took a long break of blogging awhile ago because i didn't enjoy now i love it so maybe give it time!

-like your body- right now am not really happy with my body,i found out that am going away in summer and i want to feel confident so am trying to become healthy which is makin me feel a lot better!

theses are just something i do/think make me positive!
if you have any ways to make you happy/positive let me know i would love to know!
just a little add on am thinking of doing a health and fitness blogs in the future?
let me know what you think?

instagram maisie_allan

see you soon
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe