EASY SPRING MAKEUP LOOK!

3/26/2016 12:18:00 pm

hey hey!

its finally the holidays!
hope you are having a great day!
so today am going to show you my easy spring makeup look!
hope you enjoy,


so before i put my primer on i like to use me sensitive day cream by nivea this just helps to hydrate my skin as i have very dry skin,the i put on the rimmel lasting finish primer i love the primer it just makes my makeup last so much longer!
so for my face i use concealer am not a hue fan of foundation so i just use the rimmel wake me up concealer for my overall face.then i use collection lasting perfection which is my all time favourite drugstore concealer it is amazing!then to set that all in i use rimmel stay matte again i just love the powerder.

for bronzer depending on how am feeling i will use the bed head glamma bronzer or the rimmel sun bronze i love them both because it is spring i go very light on browser just because am pale.for highlighter am using the revolution highlight in peach lights i am in love with this highlight revolution are doing me proud recently!


for my eyes i use my naked palette as the colours are pink based i think,so for my base i use strange,then the in my crease i use limit and just on my lid i like to add a little gold of trick.soon hopefully i will do a more detailed makeup look.

for lips i love using my loreal lipstick in the shade doutzens nude this is a perfect colour for spring it isn't as tinted as it looks as well so i think that is really good.am really excited to buy some new spring lipsticks this year!

to finish of my makeup i use my mac mascara this is the zoom fast black lash this is the est! i love it sooo much!then to set everything in place i love to use my revolution pro fix spray this is really refreshing and holds my makeup in place for hours!

this is my overall rushes just the real technique ones!

as it is the holidays i will be posting much more!

thanks for reading!

instagram- maisie_allan

maisie xox











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe