July favourites!

8/03/2015 01:10:00 pm

hello everyone!

so the day has come where am writing my July favourites.
can we take a moment to how fast this year is going,well for me that is a great thing because i love Autumn and winter ekkk!
some people might really disagree.
anyway let me start,

so my first July favourites are these books,so the dear Scarlett one i read as a night time one if i cant sleep it helps,then the Bobbi brown one has being one to help me with my makeup so i read it when i have free time.


so i would never really talk about shampoo and hair things but i am so in love with these,they help my hair keep shining and the smell is so nice.
so for a bit of skincare this is my life,because it is the holidays i am very lazy and don't really do my full skin care routine i take my makeup off then put this on,it takes any makeup of that hasn't come of with my makeup remover and just really cleanses my skin.
so i got this for Christmas but i have only being recently using it,it is a purse (jelly purse) i love its because i get very nervous and anxious a lot so it is good to mess with.
i got these lovely room decor quote things,i love them around my room it just makes it look all friendly and nice,and also whenever am at someones house i really like to read them.so yeah i just think they look super cute.
i think i have had this before in a blog but it is great for summer time,if your skin gets very dry in summer or any season this is great,the only bad thing is it leaves oil on your skin but not a lot.

so i hope you enjoyed,
it wasn't a big blog but i have being so busy,i didn't really have time to favourite things,it has mostly being my phone that i have loved.hehe.

follow my new instagram- maisiexxo
see you soon,
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe