5 summer hacks!

7/18/2015 03:06:00 pm

hello everyone!

so today i have 5 summer hacks that could be helpful!
hope you enjoy lets get started!

so the first one is to make your perfume last longer,if you apply Vaseline to the place where you want to place the perfume,spray it on and it will lasts much longer!


if you apply cream under your makeup it will one make it stay on and stop you from sun burning.you can can sun cream from most shops.

do you ever get oiling skin like me?? if you carry some of these sheets around when you get oiling skin wipe it away with these,i got mine from boots but i think you could get them from any drugstore.

 so for me i ALWAYS carry some spray around with my especially in i feel so much more fresh when i put spray on or any perfume.


my lips get very sweaty  so to stop my lipstick running off i use the same eyeshadow colour then  i spread it across my lips and it makes my lips dry , nice and soft.

hope i helped!
instagram- maisieallan02
see you soon
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe