collab with Mxssy M-day in my life!

8/30/2015 06:19:00 pm

hello everyone!

so i missed a week of my blog because i was so busy with friends and family just having a nice time.
but i am back!
so today i am doing a day in my life this is a collab with mxssy m  blog so got check it out !

so my friend rang me and asked if i would like to go to Costa with her an my other friend so we did!
so from Costa i got the Belgium hot chocolate with three marshmallows is was lovely! but it got sickly after awhile so i couldn't finish it but it was still so nice! while we was drinking that it was raining really bad so we had to stay in Costa until it calmed down!


when we came out of Costa we just wanted to jump on a bus and go somewhere and we did we didn't go far but we had fun! we went to the humber bridge as we live in hull so we went for a walk we went half way across the bridge it was great!
this was the view it isn't the best photo but i was so scared that i dropped my phone hahhaa.

when we was walking home they was a lovely sunset and the sky was all pink and orange it was so pretty!
then when i got home i had a lovely bath and pampered myself and finished the night with netflix and a book!

sorry my blog is late today i have being busy all day!
next blog will be posted in Wednesday!

instagram- itsmaisxo

see you soon
maisie xox




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe