birthday haul!

7/11/2015 11:06:00 pm

hello everyone!

so my birthday was on the 1st of July,so i thought i would show you what i got.
i got a lot of money so i didn't get as much presents,but i am very grateful of what i got.
so yeah i hope you enjoy!!

so i will start with what my friends got me.

so my friend Lucy got me a mac lipstick in chatterbox i am so grateful that she got me this,it also came with a mini mascara which came free.

my friend Millie got me some tedbaker stuff and the smell is just to die for i love it!and also some chocolate because what is a birthday without chocolate!?

so my friend Megan got me a vanilla spray and body wash and they are so strong which i love in sprays because it lasts so much longer. also some maltesers!
my best friend Olivia got me a top and she wrote on really positive stuff on because i find it hard to stay positive and when she give it to me i cried with happiness!
my friend Olivia also got me this mascara and it is the cucumber one and i can already tell my eyes are so much better i love it and i also find the smell so nice.
then the last thing is some neon nail polish,i really find them perfect for summer because they are so bright!

and the rest was just money,tomorrow i will have a small haul coming on some bits i bought with my money.

sorry it as taken me so long to write!
hope you have enjoyed!
instagram-maisieallan02

see you soon
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe