EVERYDAY MAKE-UP!

6/03/2016 04:31:00 pm

hey hey!

well it has been awhile!
i need to take sometime away to find what i really want to do with this blog,
but am going to write a different blog about that all.

so today am sharing with you my everyday make-up routine,
this look is what i will most likely wear on weekends if i was doing anything!

hope you enjoy...

 so to start i put the Barry m flawless original primer on i finally got my hands on this product in superdrug awhile back and it is far to say i am in love!
then i spray my face with the revolution pro fix spray,now i know you are supposed to put this on after your makeup but i think it really helps my foundation move around my face more.
then for my actual foundation i use the bourjois healthy mix am going to write a full blog about this foundation so am not going to say to much.

 once i have finished my foundation i will move onto my concealer which i forgot to take a picture off but it is the collection lasting perfection it is my all time fave!
to set it all in and keep it on i use the maybelline matte maker powder,i have very oiling skin so this just helps my makeup stay on and not slipping off.
for contour i use the collection contour kit am not like a huge fan of the contour but i am loving the highlight!

 for my eye am using the naked 3,i apply strange all over my lid which just helps my to even out my lid colour as i have very veining lids,then to start building up my crease i use limit then after nooner i think these colours are so beautiful mixed,in the middle of the lid i apply dust which is a sparkly pink.
my lashes i go in with my benefit BAD gal lash i am a huge huge fan of this product!

 for lips theses are two colours that i like to both use recently the one i use more is the mac velvet teddy i love love this lipstick!

for brushes i just use the real techniques i really want to invest in the sigma ones but am not too sure yet but i really like the real technique ones i think they work really well!
 i hope you liked this blog! 
don't forget to follow me
instagram -- maisie_allan
twitter-- maisieall
maisie xox
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe