GOLDEN EYE LOOK!

4/10/2016 10:30:00 am

hey hey!

hope you are having a fantastic day!
today i thought i would share with you my favourite eye look right now,
am using the naked palette and rimmel scandeleyes liner.



so first i just added strange all over my lid as the base,the to build up my crease i added limit to build up the depth in my crease even more i added a very light amount of nooner.then i put buzz on my lid in the middle then with trick i put it all over my lid to add the golden look.then to make me look a little bit more awake used dust in my inner corner.

for eye liner which is scandaleyes by rimmel which is the best eye liner i have ever used! the liner is super easy to use,anyway i basically just did a winged eye liner this was the first time ever! my eye liner actually went well.i watched a lot of youtube videos to help me so if you are stuck on how to do it then watch some youtube videos!

for my mascara i used the mac zoom lash which i seem to have a love hate relationship with sometimes it is great sometimes it makes my lashes look awful! 
but it seemed to be okay when i did this look.
 


hope you liked this blog!
am really getting more confident doing eye looks so let me know if you want any more blogs like this!
instagram- maisie_allan 

see you soon 
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe