WHATS IN MY BAG / SUMMER 2016

7/17/2016 08:13:00 pm

Hey hey!

i hope you have had a fantastic day!
the weather today has been amazing,so amazing that my mum was burnt so in other words it was super hot,however for some reason i caught no tan or didn't even get burnt!!
i suppose am going on holiday so lets hope it Will be okay!

so i thought today i would show you whats in my bag,
my bag is everything to me i take it everywhere with me 
everything you see in this blog is mostly everything i take when going out!
enjoyy

So this is my bag,its from primark it was around £10 when i saw it i literally fell in love!it has suede detail and what i call an indie pattern and has a suede teasels hanging off.it hangs off the shoulder which is really good because there the sorts of bags i love!

So for beauty bits i always have a hand bacterial gel the one am currently using the bath and body works japanese cherry blossom anti-bacterial hand gel- I LOVE THIS STUFF- i like carry this round just in case i eat something sticky or something.my hands can get sooo dry in the sun so i always like to carry a hand cream around this one is the hand food by soap and glory i love this hand cream!now the next thing which is the breath spray i don't use it loads but i do like to have it if i eat something that stinks at least i always have it.the next make-up thingy is the matte makes by 
maybelline my skin is very oiling so this is very handy!

The next couple of things are i think the most important,my purse is Michael kors but i do think it is fake (i got it of my holiday) but am not bothered i love it! next thing is my hair brush now serious hair convo my hair is the most easiest hair to get knotting it is very very annoying! net my sunglasses now it is summer theses glasses have been major key! there from primark i do however need to pick up some more before i go on holiday!

last but definitely not least is my notebook! now i don't take this everywhere but if am going on a train journey i like to take it,i take in case something gives me inspiration for my blog or pretty much anything!

i hope you liked seeing whats in my bag,
am going to update you again in winter!

let me know some key things you keep in your bag?

see you soon 
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe