the struggle of social media

10/31/2015 12:29:00 pm

hey hey! (change my intro because i find myself saying hey hey alot!)

please tell me it isn't just me who gets super nervous/ anxious about posting photos on social media?
so today i posted a facebook profile picture i was so nervous!
i was on facetime with my friend she made me post it

i always have this feeling that no one is going to like it or someone is going to comment something really nasty
i mean i don't really care unlike some poeple i know who brag on how many likes they get!
like come on likes are not going to get you a job.

some tips that i use to help me post things and feel okay about it;

-listen to your favourite song.
so i just played my playlist and i felt so much better!

-go do something.
i went in the shower so i wouldn't check my phone as much.

-just laugh and smile
look who ever you are you are great! your profile picture or the pictures you posts are probably great don't worry about it!

i hope i helped i wanted to share this little info with you,
i hope you all have a great day!

see you soon!
maisie xox

instagram- itsmaisxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe