belgium!

9/15/2015 07:07:00 pm

hello everyone!

so this is a short blog again(sorry)

so on the 29th of September i am going to Belgium with school!
we are going to learn about the world war and things!
am really excited!
so i just wanted to let you know,this blog is going up today because i am at the meeting for it tomorrow!
i will be posting a lot of pictures on my instagram so go follow me!
on my blog i will be bloging everyday.

am not taking my laptop but i am taking my ipad so i can write some things on there.
am really excited not just for seeing everything but if you know me i get really sick of seeing things,like for just a couple of days it is something different i Will be surrouned by a different culture!
also travel is the best thing in the world!

so yeah i thought i would let you know!
also please comment blog ideas?

instgram- itsmaisxo

see you soon
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe