my panic attacks!

4/30/2015 08:56:00 pm

hello everyone!

so i really want to talk about panic attacks.

i know am not alone on having these panic attacks so i hope your dont think you are if you have them.

i have very little confidence and i hate being infront of crowds,when i have a panic attack i always think am stuck in a box and i cant get out and a millin people are laughing and looking at me.
i feel like am dieing,where ever i am i feel i cant escape.


i can`t breath and it feels like the full world is crashing down on me.
 i sometimes cant stop shaking like i cant control myself.

school is a huge trigger for me many places like town scare me or meeting new people.

i a trying to control my panic attacks i have so much support at school and family are such a help.

sometimes i listen to my music or go for a long walk if am feeling anxouis thing like that really help me.

if you have any tips comment down below or message me?

see you soon!
maisie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Comments system

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Subscribe